“Fox Force Five.” Fox, as in we’re a bunch of foxy chicks. Force, as in we’re a force to be reckoned with. Five, as in there’s one..two …three..four..five of us.
I’m sorry, Professor, I didn’t do any of my homework cuz it was my dogs birthday.
oh my god oh my GOD
"I can see them. But I've named them all the same name,
and there's terrible confusion."
BUFFY REWATCH - one gifset per episode
└2.14 - Innocence
*secretly having a mental breakdown because nothing is going right and all motivation is lost* :)
#aRE THOSE ED’S DRAWINGS#DID THEY SERIOUSLY HANG UP ED’S DUMB DRAWINGS OF THE HOMUNCULI#LIKE SOME DOTING PARENTS HANGING THEIR TODDLER’S ART ON THE FRIDGE#I’M#IT’S LIEK THE TEAM IS A DYSFUNCTIONAL FAMILY AND INSTEAD OF KIDS THEY HAVE A SHORT ANGRY DOUBLE AMPUTEE ALCHEMIST#THAT’S ADORABLE#TAKE THIS AWAT FROM ME#FMAB#iM SO#I CNA’T EVEN SPELL RIGHT NOW (x)
- eating chocolate does not trigger migraine headaches,
- eating chocolate reduces the risk of heart disease and cancer.
- eating chocolate does not give someone acne or other skin eruptions,
- eating chocolate boosts one’s appetite, but does not cause weight gain,
- eating moderate amounts of chocolate makes one live almost a year longer,
- eating chocolate releases endorphins in the brain, which act as pain-relievers,
- the sugar in chocolate may reduce stress, and have calming and pain relieving effect,
- eating chocolate makes you feel better after a Dementor attack.
reblogging for the last fact
Peter Capaldi with Katy Manning, who played 3th Doctor companion Jo Grant.